Norton Safe Web checks each and every website that you visit for malware and virus. It makes sure that you don’t land up on a malicious page and a website that contain malicious content. You can learn more about this from experts who are available at Norton Contact Number UK. Safe web lets you:
- See the website safety
- Check the shopping rating on the search result
- Avoid malware infected websites
- Configure your settings to keep risky websites at bay.
- Protect your identity by protecting you from phishing websites.
Although, Norton executives whom you can call on Norton Support Number UK suggest you to keep this feature enabled but still for any reason you want to disable it then you can. To turn it on or off on Google Chrome, please follow the given steps:
- Open Google Chrome and go to its Settings from the top-right corner.
- From the Settings option, go to More Tools and then click Extensions.
- On the Extensions page, you can enable or disable Norton Web Safe as per your security needs.
- Once you are done, restart your computer to apply changes.
These are the steps for Google Chrome, but if you are using any other web browser and what to change Norton Web Safe settings, then you can take help from our professional team, who is working round the clock and is available at Norton Phone Number UK. They are masters in this field and can help you with almost everything related to Norton.